Triple Chocolate-Covered Peanut Clusters
Excerpted from Southern Living® Slow-Cooker Cookbook, ©2006 by Oxmoor House, Inc.
Freeze It! Clusters may be frozen up to one month.
Photograph used with permission of Oxmoor House, Inc.
Triple Chocolate-Covered Peanut Clusters Recipe
By August 28, 2012Published:
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 2 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 2 hrs 15 mins
Excerpted from Southern Living® Slow-Cooker Cookbook, ©2006 by Oxmoor House, Inc. Freeze It! Clusters may be frozen up to one …
- 1 16 oz. jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 16 oz. jar unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 18 2-oz. chocolate bark coating squares cut in half
- 2 cups (12 oz. package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 4 oz. package German chocolate baking squares broken into pieces
- 1 9.75-oz. can salted whole cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a 31⁄2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours or until melted. Stir chocolate mixture. Add cashews and vanilla, stirring well to coat cashews.
- Drop nut mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper. Let stand until firm. Store in an airtight container. Makes 5 pounds or about 60 clusters.
About the Author: