Teriyaki-Marinated Beef Steak
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff. BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com
Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff. BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com
Teriyaki-Marinated Beef Steak Recipe
By August 28, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff. BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff. BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com
- 1 thick-cut beef bottom round (western griller) steak cut 1 1/4 inches thick (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cups prepared teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 18 to 20 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, timings remain the same) for medium rare doneness, turning occasionally. (Do not overcook.) Carve steak into thin slices.
About the Author: