Sweet Mesquite Glazed Wings
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
These smoky sweet and boldly seasoned grilled wings are served with a Maple Mesquite dipping sauce. —McCormick®
Photo courtesy of McCormick®
Sweet Mesquite Glazed Wings Recipe
By August 18, 2012Published:
- Yield: 15 (3-wing) appetizer Servings
- Prep: 8 mins
- Cook: 18 mins
- Ready In: 26 mins
Recipe courtesy of McCormick® These smoky sweet and boldly seasoned grilled wings are served with a Maple Mesquite dipping sauce. …
- 5 pounds Photo courtesy of McCormick®
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning divided
- 1 cup pancake or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Toss wings with oil in large bowl to coat evenly. Sprinkle wings with 1 tablespoon of the Mesquite Seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
- Mix pancake syrup, lemon juice and remaining 3 tablespoons Mesquite Seasoning. Set aside.
- Grill wings over medium-high heat 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently. Drizzle wings with half of syrup mixture. Serve remaining syrup mixture as a dipping sauce.
About the Author: