Pimenton Roasted Garbanzos
Recipe courtesy of Whole Foods Market
The salty, naturally creamy flavor of these addictive snacks is wonderful served with beer or sparkling wine. They also make a good substitute for croutons on a salad.
They’re best freshly made, but save any leftovers for incorporating into a meal!
Photo courtesy of Whole Foods Market
Pimenton Roasted Garbanzos Recipe
By August 27, 2012Published:
- Yield: 24 Servings
Recipe courtesy of Whole Foods Market The salty, naturally creamy flavor of these addictive snacks is wonderful served with beer or …
- 2 15-oz cans garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pimentón (smoked paprika)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (up to 1/4 teaspoon)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together all ingredients. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake, tossing occasionally, until dry and crisp, about 40 minutes. Cool slightly, and then serve in mini cupcake liners or little cups or dishes, allowing about 2 tablespoons per serving.
About the Author: