Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
Test Kitchen Tip: Prepare as directed, using 1 to 2 teaspoons McCormick® Hot Shot!® Black & Red Pepper Blend in place of the Chili Powder, Ground Black Pepper and Ground Red Pepper.
Courtesy of Smoked Wings by John McLemore; “Dadgum That’s Good” Kickbutt Recipes for Smoking, Grilling, Frying, Boiling and Steaming by John McLemore. Used with permission of Concept, Inc.; courtesy of McCormick®
Firecracker Wings Recipe
By August 17, 2012Published:
- Yield: 6 (3-wing) Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
Recipe courtesy of McCormick® Test Kitchen Tip: Prepare as directed, using 1 to 2 teaspoons McCormick® Hot Shot!® Black & …
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper ground
- 2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix bread crumbs and spices in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings in batches; shake to coat well. Arrange chicken wings in single layer on large foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing, if desired.
About the Author: