Cuban Style Marinated Steak
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
Photo courtesy of McCormick
Cuban Style Marinated Steak Recipe
By August 16, 2012Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 16 mins
- Ready In: 21 mins
Recipe courtesy of McCormick Photo courtesy of McCormick
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablesppoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® 25% Less Sodium Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cumin ground
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak
- Mix all ingredients, except steak, in small bowl. Place steak in large re-sealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
About the Author: